GRS has an established global network of independent professionals and specialists working with the GRS brand focusing on regulatory affairs and quality compliance within the Life Science sector.
At GRS we recognise, however, that sometimes our clients need support beyond our core focus of regulatory affairs and quality compliance. GRS is extremely well connected and through these connections, we have developed a loyal and trusted network of strategic partners to ensure that we can provide our clients with a truly holistic approach to their needs.
Below are examples of the services we can provide which complement our regulatory expertise:
- Business Development support
- Highly flexible Clinical Research services
- Logistics planning and advice
- Market Research
- Medical Information
- Medical Writing
- Optimisation of EU R&D tax credits and grants
- Pharmacovigilance (Pharmaceuticals, Medical Technology and Cosmetics)
- Plain, jargon-free advice to help protect your Intellectual Property
- Responsible Persons (Pharmacovigilance, Quality)
- Statistical Analysis
- Streamlining healthcare manufacturing to maximise efficiencies
- Translation Services
If you can’t see what you are looking for, no matter how straightforward, complex or unusual, please ask us because we know that we will be able to help.