Global Regulatory Services Ltd
£35,000 + benefits
We have an exciting opportunity for a dynamic, organised and detail-focussed individual to develop and provide comprehensive organisational and administrative support to the Director.
With a future-looking hybrid working set-up on offer, this role will be pivotal in leveraging the time of the Director and will suit someone with a desire to perform a business support role beyond that of a PA.
To be considered for the role, it will be essential to demonstrate:
- a track record of first-class organisational and communication skills
- accuracy and constant attention to detail
- an ability to quickly grasp and understand business practices, as well as being proactive and a strong team player
The ability to mind-read would be a bonus.
To be successful you will:
- be an excellent communicator
- be accustomed to handling multiple demands in a fast-paced environment
- have a flexible attitude
- have an ability to multi-task across concurrent projects
- build effective working relationships with a wide range of departments within the organisation, as well as external partners
A detailed role specification can be found at: https://www.integratedresources.co.uk/jobs
To apply for this role, please send your current CV and covering letter detailing your interest and eligibility for this post, together with details of your current remuneration to: email@example.com.
Closing date for applications Friday 11th March 2022.